Rent March rents reserved or directly contracted bicycles/motorcycles. The renting period is from 9.00am to 19.30pm, if you wish to rent for and extra 24h you must let us know with 2 days’ notice and pay an additional extra. 

1- When proceeding with a reservation via our website the leasee will have to pay 30% of the total period of rental and the remaining 70% upon collection of the bicycle/motorcycle at our shop. If you have any doubts about our services you can contact us to make a reservation via info@RentMarch.com or via telephone on 0034 971864784

2- When the leasee, object of the rental contract collects the bicycle/motorcycle they must present an official form of photographic identification (National ID, Passport, Driver’s License) otherwise the contract won’t be formalised. They also have to present a debit or credit card as a form of guaranteed deposit. The person who signs the rental contract must be 18 years of age and will be responsible according to the contract for all of the rented equipment.

3- If a cancellation is made 30 days prior to the first day of rental, the full amount of the 30% deposit paid upfront will be returned. If the cancellation is made between 29 and up to 10 days before the first day of rental only 50% of the deposit will be returned. If the cancellation is made within 10 days before the first day of rental such deposit will not be returned. 

4- In case of a bicycle or motorcycle being returned before the end of the rental contract for any such reason you won’t have the right of a refund of any of the rental amount paid.

5- When the bicycle/motorcycle is returned after the contract has finalised you will be charged an additional fraction, or in the case of the leasee wanting to prolong or maintain the rental for a longer period of time than which has been contracted they must inform us two days before the finalisation of such contract so that RentMarch can inform of the possibility of widening or not of such rental and proceed to a prior payment of the additional difference for the extra days.

6- The bicycle/motorcycle and hired equipment are property of RentMarch and must be collected and returned at our store in Port of Pollensa, althoughthere is a possibility of contracting a transport service for other destinations with an additional charge which must be in this case consulted with RentMarch.

7- The leasee is obliged to carry out good use of the bicycle/motorcycle and of its equipment. The bicycle/motorcycle has to be returned in a clean state and in perfect working condition or otherwise additional charges may be added. The leasee must inform RentMarch of any damage or robbery of vehicles or materials and such leasee will be responsible for reparation costs and in case of robbery will have to pay the market value of such item via credit card. The bicycle/motorcycle will be handed over on behalf of RentMarch in perfect conditions and in the case of it having any imperfections such will be stated in the rental contract and shown to the client. The leasee will not be responsible for the damages or deteriorations caused by normal use of the bicycle/motorcycle. All bicycles are provided with locks and the leasee will be responsible for keeping it safe overnight in a garage or closed room for security. It is convenient to always have the bicycle in your sight to avoid robberies.

8- The leasee is responsible of respecting all of the existing traffic laws in Spain.

9- We recommend that you always carry identification with you and a mobile phone. It is also recommended you take out an accidents insurance policy during your holiday. 

10- The leasee is responsible for all damages caused to themselves or any other person during the rental period. RentMarch does not accept responsibilities for any claims of third parties in relation to accidents, injuries, bangs or any other damages caused by the leasee neither for their personal property or loss of objects for any reason.